Thursday, March 28, 2013

We interrupt your regularly scheduled posting...

...to bring you a very special Friendaversary blog post! I don't think this would be a very good blog about friendship if I didn't take a second to acknowledge that today is Christine's birthday!! When I was thinking about what I wanted to say in this post I remembered the first of her birthdays we celebrated together. She was turning 20, we had a slumber party. A slumber party complete with bribing some of our best guy friends to dress up as the Village People and serenade her. We have celebrated some pretty fabulous birthdays together over the years and I am looking forward to many more. I won't wax poetic too much about how great of a friend Christine is or how much her friendship has meant to me over the years. I think it is pretty obvious. We have a yearly celebration of our friendship. Today, however, we aren't celebrating our friendship, but celebrating Christine. She is is beautiful, driven, and caring. Any any of us who are lucky enough to count ourselves among her friends are so happy to celebrate her today!

Christine's 20th Birthday

1 comment:

  1. aaawwwwee!! I remember that birthday!! Happy Birthday Christine (a little late) Love you!

    ReplyDelete